The China Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security plans to release 15 new careers.
Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security plans to release 15 new occupations
In recent years, with the development of emerging industries such as artificial intelligence, high-tech, e-sports, and new industries, new jobs have emerged, providing more job options for the job market. The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security initially determined 15 artificial intelligence engineering technicians and other 15 new jobs to be released.
15 plans to release new occupations
- Artificial intelligence engineering technician
- Internet of Things Engineering Technician
- Big data engineering technicians
- Cloud computing engineering technicians
- Building Information Model Technician
- E-sports operator
- Drone driver
- Digital Manager
- Agricultural managers
- Industrial Robot System Operator
- Industrial Robot System Operator
- Internet of Things installation and debugger
- Urban rail transit line workers
- Urban rail transit train maintenance workers
The publicity period is from January 25 to January 31, 2019.
Artificial intelligence engineering technician
Engineering and technical personnel engaged in the analysis, research and development of various technologies related to artificial intelligence, deep learning, and design, optimization, operation and maintenance, management and application of artificial intelligence systems.
- Analyze and study artificial intelligence algorithms, deep learning and other technologies;
- Research, development, and application of artificial intelligence instructions and algorithms;
- Planning, designing, and developing chips based on artificial intelligence algorithms;
- Develop, apply, and optimize artificial intelligence technologies such as language recognition, semantic recognition, image recognition, and biometric identification;
- Design, integrate, manage, and deploy artificial intelligence software and hardware systems;
- Design and develop artificial intelligence system solutions.
Internet of Things Engineering Technician
Research and development from technology networking, platforms, chips, sensors, smart tags, and other engineering and technical personnel in the design, testing, maintenance, management, and service of IoT projects.
- Research and application of Internet of Things technologies, architectures, protocols and standards;
- Research, design and development of IoT dedicated chips and software and hardware systems;
- Planning, research, and design of IoT solutions;
- Plan, design, integrate, deploy, and guide the implementation of the IoT system;
- Install, commission, maintain and ensure the normal operation of the IoT system;
- Monitor, manage and secure the IoT system;
- Provide technical advice and technical support for the IoT system.
Big data engineering technician
Engineering and technical personnel engaged in large-data data collection, cleaning, analysis, treatment, mining and other technical research, and use, management, maintenance and service.
- Research and develop technologies for big data collection, cleaning, storage and management, analysis and mining, display and application;
- Research and apply big data platform architecture, technology and standards;
- Design, develop, integrate, and test big data hardware and software systems;
- Big data collection, big data cleaning, big data modeling and big data analysis;
- Manage, maintain and ensure the stable operation of big data systems;
- Monitor, manage and secure big data security;
- Provide technical advice and technical services for big data.
Cloud computing engineering technician
Engineering and technical personnel engaged in cloud computing technology research, cloud system construction, deployment, operation and maintenance, cloud resource management, applications and services.
- Research and develop cloud computing technologies such as virtualization, cloud platforms, cloud resource management and distribution, and related technologies such as large-scale data management and distributed data storage;
- Research and apply cloud computing technologies, architectures, protocols and standards;
- Planning, designing, developing, integrating, and deploying cloud computing systems;
- Manage, maintain and guarantee the stable operation of the cloud computing system;
- Monitor and secure cloud computing systems;
- Provide technical consulting and technical services for cloud computing systems.
Building information model technician
Use computer software to carry out simulation construction during engineering practice to improve the technical process of the engineering process in the whole process.
- Responsible for the construction, review, maintenance and management of BIM models such as construction, structure, HVAC, water supply and drainage, and electrical professional in the project;
- Coordinate with other professional modeling and do collision check;
3.BIM visual design: indoor and outdoor rendering, virtual roaming, architectural animation, virtual construction cycle, etc.;
- Construction management and post-operation and maintenance.
Personnel engaged in organizational activities and content operations in the e-sports industry.
- Conduct overall planning and conceptual planning of e-sports activities, design and develop activity plans;
- Maintain online and offline media channel relationships, publicize, promote, coordinate and supervise the theme and brand of e-sports activities;
- Analyze and evaluate the commercial value of e-sports activities, design event sponsorship rights, and expand cooperation with sponsors and contractors;
- Coordinate various resources of e-sports activities and organize e-sports activities;
- Produce and publish audio and video content of the e-sports event and evaluate the release effect;
- Carry out a summary report on the e-sports activities and manage the relevant files;
Personnel engaged in different types of e-sports competitions, sparring, experience and performances.
- Participate in the e-sports competition;
- Conduct professional e-sports training and acting activities;
- Collect and study the dynamics of e-sports teams, the content of e-sports games, and provide professional e-sports data analysis;
- Participate in the design and planning of e-sports games, experience e-sports games and make recommendations;
- Participate in the performance of e-sports activities.
A person who drives a drone to complete a given mission by remotely controlling the equipment.
- Installation and commissioning of drone motors, power equipment, blades and corresponding mission equipment;
- Plan routes according to the mission;
- Prove the flight parameters according to the flight environment and meteorological conditions;
- Manipulating the drone to complete the scheduled mission;
- Organize and analyze the collected data;
- Evaluation of flight results and work results;
- Inspect, maintain, and organize drones and mission equipment.
Utilize the digital office software platform to conduct enterprise and organization personnel structure editing, organization operation process maintenance, workflow coordination, big data decision analysis, and enterprise upstream and downstream online connection, enabling enterprises to organize online, communication online, collaborative online, business online, and ecological Online, to realize the online management and digitization of business management.
- Edit the enterprise and organization personnel structure on the digital management platform, and be responsible for formulating the enterprise digital office software promotion plan and implementation plan for flat visualization management;
- Responsible for the maintenance of all modules of the digital office and the maintenance of the necessary processes for the organization and operation, to achieve efficient and safe communication of the organization;
- Set up a collaborative mechanism for business and organization workflows to achieve the precipitation and sharing of knowledge and experience;
- Realize the big data decision analysis of the enterprise through the onlineization of business processes and business activities;
- Enterprise-centric upstream and downstream customers and customers are connected online, using big data to optimize the entire ecological user experience, and continuously improve production and sales efficiency.
Among the agricultural economic cooperation organizations such as farmers' professional cooperatives, those engaged in management services such as agricultural production organization, equipment operation, technical support, product processing and sales.
- Collect and analyze information on supply and demand of agricultural products, customer demand data, etc.
- Prepare production and service management plans and operation plans;
- Dispatching production and service personnel and arranging production or service projects;
- Guide production and service personnel to perform operational standards;
- Unblock marketing channels and maintain customer relationships;
- Organize product processing, transportation and marketing;
- Evaluate production and service performance and seek financial support.
Industrial robotic system operator
A person who assembles, programs, commissions, changes process parameters, fixtures, and other auxiliary operations for industrial robots, industrial robot workstations, or systems using human-machine interaction devices such as teach pendants, operation panels, and related machine tools.
- Prepare the work according to the requirements of the relevant documents such as the process guidance documents;
- According to the requirements of assembly drawings, electrical diagrams, process documents and other related documents, use tools, instruments, etc. for industrial robot workstations or system assembly;
- Use the teaching hardware, computer, configuration software and other related software and hardware tools to program industrial robots, programmable logic controllers, human-computer interaction interfaces, motors and other sensors and visual and position sensors, unit function debugging and production. Joint adjustment
- Using the human-machine interaction device such as the teach pendant and the operation panel to perform parameter setting and modification of the production process, selection and configuration of the menu function, and selection and switching of the program;
- Check, confirm, replace and reset the equipment such as industrial robot system fixtures;
- Observe the state change of the industrial robot workstation or system and perform corresponding operations, and perform an emergency stop operation in case of abnormal conditions;
- Fill in the equipment installation, operation and other records.
Industrial robot system operator
Personnel performing data acquisition, condition monitoring, fault analysis and diagnosis, maintenance and preventive maintenance and maintenance operations on industrial robots, industrial robotic workstations or systems using tools, gauges, instruments and equipment.
- Perform routine inspection and diagnosis on mechanical systems such as industrial robot bodies, end actuators, and peripheral devices;
- Carry out routine inspection and diagnosis on electrical systems such as industrial robot electronic control systems, drive systems, power supplies and lines;
- According to the maintenance manual, perform zero-point calibration, dustproof, battery replacement, and oil replacement for industrial robots, industrial robot workstations or systems;
- Use measurement equipment to collect industrial robots, industrial robot workstations or system operating parameters, working status and other data for monitoring;
- Analysis, diagnosis and maintenance of industrial robot workstations or system failures;
- Prepare the operation and maintenance and maintenance report of the industrial robot system.
Internet of Things installation and debugger
Use the instrumentation and special tools to install, configure, and debug personnel of IoT products and equipment.
- Inspection of products and equipment to detect the quality of IoT devices, sensing modules, and control modules;
- Assemble the IoT equipment and related accessories, and select the location for installation and fixation;
- Connect the IoT device circuit to realize the power supply of the device;
- Establish the connection between the IoT device and the device, the device and the network, and detect the connection status;
- Adjust the installation distance of the equipment and optimize the layout of the Internet of Things network;
- Configure the parameters of the IoT gateway and short-distance transmission module;
- Prevent and solve network 瘫痪, interruption and other events in IoT products and network systems to ensure the normal operation of IoT products and networks.
Urban rail transit line
Personnel engaged in the construction, overhaul, maintenance and inspection of urban rail transit line facilities.
- Inspection and inspection of line equipment and ancillary facilities;
- Daily maintenance, repair and disease treatment of the line;
- Daily maintenance, repair and disease treatment of the switch;
- Daily maintenance, maintenance and disease treatment of auxiliary facilities and equipment of the line;
- Line overhaul;
- Daowei overhaul;
- Line auxiliary equipment and equipment overhaul.
Urban rail transit train maintenance worker
Personnel engaged in the reception, overhaul and commissioning of urban rail transit trains.
- Inspect, inspect, disassemble, assemble and commission the main components of the train mechanical system;
- Inspect, clean, replace, and repair key components of the train mechanical system, measure and adjust key parameters;
- Use tools and technical means to measure, judge and deal with the failure of the mechanical system of the urban rail train;
- Check and test the functions of the train traction system and the auxiliary power supply system;
- According to the integrated circuit diagram, check the status of each electrical component of the traction control loop and the auxiliary control loop, and measure and adjust the electrical parameters of the main components;
- Use tools and technical means to measure, judge and deal with the failure of the control circuit of the urban rail train electrical system;
- Check and debug the performance of the entire train to ensure the state of the train out of the warehouse.
This occupation includes but is not limited to the following types of work: urban rail electric train maintenance workers (mechanical), urban rail electric train maintenance workers (electrical).